Location: Seattle, Washington
Xnor.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. Xnor’s platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. Xnor is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Xnor’s industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
THE OPS TEAM
At Xnor our culture and operations team mirrors our platform. We are high performing, efficient, and able to excel under constraints. Everyday our tight knit ops team lays the foundation for innovation to happen. We hustle, we learn, we laugh, and we always go above and beyond.
Xnor is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will assist our Senior Recruiter in running an efficient, candidate-centric hiring function as Xnor more than doubles its headcount in 2019. The bulk of your role will consist of recruiting coordination, but within three to six months, we expect successful hires to also recruit for a subset of Xnor’s open Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations positions. Additionally, you’ll oversee other administrative elements of Recruiting at Xnor, such as candidate travel and on-boarding as well as support overall HR and Recruiting strategy.
You need not be experienced in recruiting, per-se. You must, however, possess a Bachelor’s degree, have experience in a professional environment, and an eagerness to quickly learn all about the fast-paced, ever-evolving world of recruiting. Our ideal hire is extremely customer-focused (you’re the first point of contact for candidates), organized, gets things done, capable of supporting all levels of managers (Executives to mid-level), able to effectively prioritize, attentive to detail, and polished in your written/verbal communication.
- Own recruiting coordination (primarily interview scheduling) for Xnor.ai
- Help upgrade Xnor’s recruiting efficiency and candidate-experience
- Within three to six months, recruit for a subset of Xnor’s open Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations positions
- Oversee other administrative elements of HR and Recruiting (candidate travel, expense reimbursement, job postings, on-boarding new hires, background checks, etc.)
- Support the Head of People Operations and Senior Recruiter on Xnor’s evolving HR and Recruiting initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience (either in an administrative role, operations role, or recruiting specifically)
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of recruiting
- Customer-focused, organized, timely in accomplishing tasks, adept at balancing competing priorities, capable of supporting all levels of our organization, attentive to detail, and polished written/verbal communication
- Start-up experience or experience in the tech industry
- Track record of streamlining processes and finding opportunities for efficiency
- Previous Recruiting experience
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy lunch and snacks
- Regular team activities
- Standing Desks
- Waterfront views
- Support for obtaining a visa through its immigration attorney, and pays the necessary expenses
Xnor.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.