Senior Sales Representative
XNOR.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. XNOR’s platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. XNOR is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. XNOR’s industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
As a startup, we are faced with new markets, new products, and new models on a regular basis. Typical sales teams need to assess their customer’s wants and needs. We have to assess the viability of our clients’ products, because our success depends on their success. This means we must be flexible, fast learners who can quickly command respect from clients with deep subject matter expertise.
And while we are doing that learning, we must never lose sight of our core mission, which is to bring in the revenue that keeps Xnor going. Xnor provides a powerful solution to people building compelling products across many verticals and we are the tip of that spear. Whether networking our way to the right person, managing inbound leads, qualifying and nurturing a deal, or closing a contract, it is up to us to manage this cycle, drive it forward, close deals and extract learnings to make this scalable.
The Senior Sales Rep (“Rep”) works either independently or in conjunction with SDRs to qualify leads, and then the Rep is solely responsible for the rest of sales cycle. Reps probe clients’ products and plans, speak fluidly and credibly about their businesses, and provide insightful analysis of how Xnor’s solution will produce value. They are excellent at qualifying opportunities, have an insatiable need to close those opportunities, and are gifted at doing so.
Xnor’s solution is relevant in many industry verticals. Successful reps can operate fluidly in all of them, despite varied value propositions, qualification processes, and business models. This requires entrepreneurial scrappiness, a high capacity for fast learning, and strong analytical skills. In addition, as a startup, our reps work closely with the VP of Sales to extract learnings from these markets in order for Xnor to build out scalable sales processes and models.
- Source, qualify or disqualify, nurture, and close large enterprise deals
- Work closely with the VP of Sales to uncover scalable patterns and processes
- Demonstrable, consistent, top sales performance relative to peers throughout career
- "Scrappy" capacity for uncovering unusual opportunities, making inroads in difficult situations, and adapting to new business models and verticals
- Strong intellectual/strategic capacity for problem solving in new, ambiguous markets
- Able to speak fluidly and convincingly about complex technology and how it shapes customers' products and businesses
- Experience closing seven figure deals
- Have a distinguished history of selling to product leaders in one or more of the following industries: personal computing/mobile phones, home security and home automation, commercial security and retail analytics, and automotive
- Have successful launched new products in new markets, worked with fast changing sales models
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy lunch and snacks
- Regular team activities
- Standing Desks
- Waterfront views
- Support for obtaining a visa through its immigration attorney, and pays the necessary expenses
Xnor.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.