Technical Marketing Manager
XNOR.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. XNOR’s platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. XNOR is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. XNOR’s industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
We are looking for an experienced technical content manager that is able to oversee and execute the production of marketing content from technical writing to video campaigns and champion Xnor’s technology. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, a successful candidate has a proven track record of writing successful technical blog posts and articles, spearheading email campaigns, and producing web content and video assets for cutting edge tech companies.
- Build out Xnor’s content strategy including blogs, marketing, sales and SEO
- Author content for use in marketing campaigns, email, blogs, website, and sales materials tailored to different personas.
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team to create compelling video content to demonstrate Xnor.ai's capabilities in marketing campaigns.
- Drive execution and manage projects and resources necessary to create a library of content for marketing and sales activities.
- Be or become a subject matter expert on computer vision and machine learning and accurately position Xnor.ai as a leader in AI.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or relative industry experience
- Prior experience writing and distributing compelling content for a technology company that drives inbound interest and ultimately qualified leads - this includes blogs, white papers, research documents, case studies and spec sheets
- Prior experience in SEO and how that relates to building content that is easily found and works in coordination with a company’s overall SEO strategy
- Prior experience as an engineer, software developer or technical evangelist preferred.
- Experienced in presenting and creating content to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; an effective storyteller in written and video mediums.
- Experience with CMS tools such as Wordpress
- Experience with a technical product / company
- Experience at a high growth startup
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy lunch and snacks
- Regular team activities
- Standing Desks
- Waterfront views
- Support for obtaining a visa through its immigration attorney, and pays the necessary expenses
This position is located in Seattle, WA