Demand Generation Manager
XNOR.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. XNOR’s platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. XNOR is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. XNOR’s industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
The Demand Generation Manager (DGM) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the sales and marketing team. This role manages outbound campaigns, qualifying active buying interest, and identifying critical decision makers. The DGM will need to be able to articulate the Xnor value proposition, including high level technical specifications, when approaching prospective customers. Successful candidates possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for proactive outreach and building strong customer relationships.
- Triage incoming flow of Marketing leads generated through trial signups, website forms, webinars, conference attendance, and incoming email in order to turn qualified lead interactions into scheduled meetings and opportunities for the sales team.
- Outbound demand generation through email, and social media outreach in order to qualify leads and schedule meetings and demos for the sales team
- Gain market insights from the field to inform Xnor’s roadmap and strategic direction of the company
- Research targeted accounts and contacts for potential fit
- Develop messaging frameworks
- Refinement of ADR processes
- Update CRM system with discussion details
- Assist in training new team members
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years on-target lead generation experience working within a demand generation or B2B sales team
- Demonstrates motivation to achieve goals without exception
- Data-driven, and process and detail-oriented
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Quick thinker who can track and adapt to a prospect’s personality and process
- Experience with a technical product / company
- Experience at a high growth startup