VP Product Management
Xnor.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. Xnor's platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. Xnor is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Xnor's industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
The VP of Product Management is responsible for Xnor.ai’s product roadmap. Reporting to the CEO, duties include:
- Analysis and specification of prospective technical features, capabilities and product lines, and determining their relative priorities for Xnor.ai
- Data collection and analysis, both qualitatively and in the form of rigorously crafted experiments, from customers and prospects about problems they are trying to solve
- Research to understand AI industry trends and the offerings and motivations of competitors, fellow travelers and partners
Capabilities of a successful candidate will include:
- Strategic Leadership: Work with the leadership team to determine and execute on the strategic elements to maximize Xnor.ai’s long term success.
- Communication: Ability to communicate succinctly and clearly with a very high signal-to-noise ratio both verbally and in writing.
- Judgement: Excellent business and technical judgment that consistently demonstrates executive maturity and intellectual curiosity.
Qualifications & Technical Requirements:
- 5+ years of product management experience for enterprise technology products.
- 5+ years experience in a corporate strategy team (or equivalent).
- Electrical engineering, computer science, physics or math degree.
- Experience taking projects from scoping through the entire life of the project.
- Excellent design sensibilities in both UX and technical design.
- Experience as a professional software engineer.
- Familiarity with integrated circuit business models.
- Good understanding of modern AI technologies and the markets for them.
- Deep understanding of IP licensing and subscription business models.
- Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial, growth oriented attitude
- Customer centric and data driven product planning experience
- Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage complex technical projects.
- Familiarity with hardware solutions and embedded systems a plus.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Visa petitioning
- Unlimited FTO
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy snacks and team lunches
- Regular team activities
- Standing Desks
- Waterfront views
Xnor.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at https://xnor.ai