XNOR.ai believes in a world where the power of AI is available in billions of products, for everyone. Unlike traditional AI systems that run in the cloud on massive data centers, XNOR enables AI to run on inexpensive devices with no internet connectivity. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands without compromising accuracy.
We help customers and partners add AI functionality to their products, powering a new generation of smart products for existing and new markets. We call this AI everywhere, for everyone, and it’s the beginning of something truly transformational that’s already reshaping how we live, work and play.
Come work with us at the edge!
THE OPERATIONS TEAM
At Xnor our culture and operations team mirrors our platform. We are high performing, efficient, and able to excel under constraints. Everyday our tight knit ops team lays the foundation for innovation to happen. We hustle, we learn, we laugh, and we always go above and beyond.
Xnor is looking for a skilled recruiter to take on our fast paced hiring pipeline as we aim to grow our leadership, core engineering, machine learning, sales, and marketing teams. The ideal candidate is able to easily traverse between sourcing and attracting new talent, reviewing and filtering incoming applicants, and owning the end-to-end coordination of the interview process from phone screen to on-site loop.
As Xnor’s first in-house recruiter, this role requires both experience hiring exceptional technical talent and the desire to create solid and scalable recruiting processes. The ability to shift priorities quickly and collect necessary feedback to make informed hiring decisions is essential to this role. The recruiter will work closely with hiring managers, HR, and the executive leadership team to negotiate and close candidates in a timely fashion. An understanding of the competitive hiring market, extraordinary communication skills, and an interest in helping to develop Xnor’s corporate culture are all key to the success of this role.
- Sourcing. Seek out new talent through proactive sourcing methods. Evaluate incoming talent via corporate website and actively market positions via multiple online job boards.
- Scheduling and Coordination. Responsible for the scheduling and coordination of the candidate lifecycle including technical resume reviews, phone screens, take home assignments, on-site interview loops, and additional interview meetings as requested by the executive team and hiring managers.
- Pipeline Management. Regularly evaluate and maintain an active pipeline via recruiting management software. Work to optimize the functionality of Greenhouse for ease of access between hiring managers, interviewers, etc.
- Negotiations. Engage the candidate on Xnor’s compensation standards from first phone screen to offer. Work with Hiring Managers and the Head of People Operations to properly level candidate, reducing friction in closing stage.
- Partnerships. Actively assess and manage key relationships with agency partners. Effectively identify strong talent pools and foster ongoing collaboration in the sourcing of exceptional candidates.
- Job Descriptions. Work with Hiring Managers to edit, finalize, and market new job descriptions.
- Career Fairs & Events. Actively drive recruiting programs and events including the coordination and attendance of career fairs, candidate follow-up, etc.
- Planning. Work with HR and Hiring Managers to establish priorities based on yearly hiring goals and prioritize time accordingly.
- Scaling. Identify necessary resources and serve as a champion in building Xnor’s internal recruiting engine.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven recruiting experience in the high-tech industry, either agency or in-house (hiring for AI/Machine Learning is a plus)
- Ability and desire to gain a thorough understanding the technologies used by our team, beyond the typical technical keywords and jargon
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end recruiting best practices
- Experience coordinating/managing multiple hiring pipelines
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to develop exceptional rapport with candidates and assess for key competencies as well as cultural fit
- Experience coordinating a seamless candidate experience from booking travel to scheduling interviews
- Experience working with and optimizing recruiting management software is a plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Able to effectively work with minimal supervision and operate independently and creatively in ambiguous situations
- Experience with MS Office applications, Powerpoint, G-suite, Apple products, and quickly adapt to additional software and/or technologies
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- 100% employee coverage of comprehensive health, vision, dental plans
- Unlimited PTO/FTO
- Gym membership
- Bike racks and transit cards
- Education stipend
- Support for writing patents and papers
- Support for attending conferences
- Snacks, catered lunches, and breathtaking views of Lake Union