XNOR.ai believes in a world where the power of AI is available in billions of products, for everyone. Unlike traditional AI systems that run in the cloud on massive data centers, XNOR enables AI to run on inexpensive devices with no internet connectivity. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands without compromising accuracy.
We help customers and partners add AI functionality to their products, powering a new generation of smart products for existing and new markets. We call this AI everywhere, for everyone, and it’s the beginning of something truly transformational that’s already reshaping how we live, work and play.
Come work with us at the edge!
THE OPERATIONS TEAM
At Xnor our culture and operations team mirrors our platform. We are high performing, efficient, and able to excel under constraints. Everyday our tight knit ops team lays the foundation for innovation to happen. We hustle, we learn, we laugh, and we always go above and beyond.
We are looking for a highly capable executive assistant to support our co-founders as they traverse the demands of a fast paced AI start-up and their work in university research & education. This role requires someone with a high-level of attention to detail, exceptional schedule/calendar management skills, and superior judgement under pressure. Versatility and the ability to work quickly in an autonomous environment are just a few qualities that will lend to success in this role. In addition, this individual will interface with all levels of multiple organizations including executive stakeholders, educators, engineers, sales & marketing leaders, and more. Highly effective communications skills, proactive problem solving, and a collaborative attitude are a plus!
- Calendar Management. Manage and maintain complex executive calendars spanning multiple institutions, requiring frequent reprioritization and shifting of appointments. Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding available time. May include rescheduling, postponing, or relocating meetings to optimize the available resources as well as participants’ time. Keep executive teams apprised of calendar, action items, agenda preparation and materials coordination.
- Meeting Coordination. Schedule and manage internal and external meetings, as well as video and teleconferences. This includes coordination of all event logistics and details such as facilities set-up, catering, travel arrangements and itineraries, meeting documentation and presentation preparation.
- Board Meetings. Schedule, plan, and execute board meeting setup & teardown.
- Correspondence. Compose routine correspondence including letters, memos, emails, and timely responses to actionable requests.
- Communication. Facilitate smooth and effective communication as first point of contact for the executives supported. Screen, direct, respond to, and prioritize incoming calls and inquiries.
- Financial. Complete expense reports and makes purchases on behalf of the executive team.
- Special Projects. Actively drive special projects as assigned including but not limited to: coordinating conference attendance, office errands, etc.
- Other. Assists in other administrative functions as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years experience in an administrative assistant and/or executive assistant capacity and proven ability to excel at the responsibilities of this role
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience coordinating/managing multiple projects
- Experience coordinating calendars, travel, and booking meetings
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Can effectively work with minimal supervision and operate independently in ambiguous situations
- Experience with MS Office applications, Powerpoint, G-suite, Apple products, and quickly adapt to additional software and/or technologies
- A high level of professionalism and composure under pressure
- Experience prioritizing competing needs and demands
- Ability to create and edit complex corporate slide decks
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive salary and stock option packages
- Visa support
- 100% coverage of comprehensive health, vision, dental plans
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Bike racks and transit cards
- Education stipend
- Support for writing patents and papers
- Support for attending conferences
- Snacks, catered lunches, and breathtaking views of Lake Union