Location: Seattle, Washington
Xnor.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. Xnor's platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. Xnor is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. Xnor's industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
As a Front-end web engineer on the Xnor team, you will be responsible for building our developer portal, UI framework, and web presence from the ground up. The developer portal will tie into Xnor's model generation tools and will be responsible for distributing our models to a community of Machine Learning engineers. Our ideal team member is fearless when it comes to trying new things, and is willing to iterate on ideas. We value team members who can quickly prototype, iterating all the way to high-quality implementations.
- Expertise with full-stack web development
- Experience with web application frameworks such as React, Angular, etc.
- High engineering standards -- experience with code reviews and thoroughly testing code.
- Experience with a version control system -- we use Git.
- Build a fast and portable developer portal front-end from the ground up to match Xnor.ai’s charter of efficient and portable deep learning.
- Integrate with restful APIs for scalable distribution of machine learning models.
- Set engineering standards for our front-end to create a developer portal which is scalable and maintainable as our team grows.
Ideal Qualifications (any of the following is a plus):
- Experience with Python or Java
- Experience with CMS systems.
- Experience with SEO and website analytics.
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, or similar cloud services.
- A public portfolio or samples of your work that can be shared with us.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare plan
- Visa petitioning
- Unlimited FTO
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy snacks and team lunches
- Regular team activities
- Standing desks
- Waterfront views
Xnor.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.