Customer Success Engineer
Customer Success Engineer
Focus: Engineering, Customer Experience
Location: Seattle, Washington
XNOR.ai brings state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the edge. XNOR’s platform allows companies to run complex deep learning algorithms, formerly restricted to the cloud, locally on a range of devices including mobile phones, drones, and wearables. This new, highly scalable approach ensures complete privacy of data, eliminates the need for connectivity, and significantly reduces memory load and power demands, all without compromising accuracy or performance. XNOR is a venture-funded startup, founded on award-winning research conducted at the University of Washington and the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence. XNOR’s industry-leading technology is used by global corporations in aerospace, automotive, retail, photography, and consumer electronics.
As a team, we are working to define and solve the hardest problems in computer vision and AI. Our roots are in research, which means at our core we value learning, intellectual curiosity, and self-starters. When we founded XNOR, we were bold enough to say we can build a better solution for edge devices than relying on cloud computing. As the company scales, we are actively solving some of the world’s largest global corporations’ most important problems that can only be tackled by bringing intelligence to devices. This means our work needs to be, not only innovative and precise, but also fast, highly reliable, and seamless across a variety of platforms.
XNOR.ai is looking for experienced embedded systems engineers to support both pre-sales and post-sales engagements. The ideal candidate possesses a strong understanding of deep learning workloads and embedded systems. Familiarity with deep learning and deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, and/or Caffe is a plus.
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) works closely with account executives to engage with XNOR.ai prospects and customers to understand the problems that can be solved with computer vision and to advise and consult on appropriate solutions using XNOR.ai technology. The CSE will develop and own a deep relationship as a trusted technical advisor with the prospect and continue that relationship as they become customer, counselor, advisor, coach and advocate during the customer’s long-term success with XNOR technology. The CSE will own the technical engagement and the ultimate success of the customer. Both excellent interpersonal and strong engineering skills are required for success in this role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to distill complex concepts into accessible language for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working understanding of deep learning workloads and embedded systems.
- Liaise with customers and account executives to collect, distill, and translate customer requirements.
- Communicate customer needs and feature requests directly with XNOR.ai's engineering team.
- Evangelize XNOR.ai’s products and services in academic conferences, trade shows, and career fairs.
- Work with XNOR.ai engineers to assemble and operate showcase demo platforms.
- Experience with Linux and familiarity with Apple and Android platforms.
Experience in at least one deep learning framework (e.g., PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe).
- Experience with ARM, CUDA, and/or FPGA platforms.
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Comprehensive health care plan
- Visa petitioning
- Unlimited FTO
- Conference travel
- Culture of learning
- Healthy snacks and team lunches
- Regular team activities
- Standing Desks
- Waterfront views
XNOR.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.